Showcasing innovative and progressive products and services within the cleaning industry.
The INCLEAN Excellence Awards seek to distinguish and showcase innovative and progressive products and services within the cleaning industry.
To be held again during the 2023 ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, the Awards encourage the achievements of those demonstrating quality and excellence while clearly defining application benefits for end-users.
Entries for 2023 Awards will be open next year, join the waitlist to stay informed.
Participating in the 2022 INCLEAN Excellence Awards allows you to highlight your outstanding achievements, biggest successes, and most creative initiatives and innovations over the past 25 months. The INCLEAN Excellence Awards are free to enter and provide businesses with the opportunity to:
- Recognise and reward the great work and achievements of your team;
- Showcase and promote best practices and high standards of your products;
- Create a successful business study and media story for your business;
- Promote and celebrate innovation;
- Develop and increase the profile of our profession.
Who is eligible
to enter the Awards?
Entries are accepted from organisations operating within the Oceania region and outline a product that was launched / active within a certain period. Details will be released next year.
- Nominated products and services should be commercially available in the Australian marketplace and comply with all relevant Australian standards and safety requirements.
- Nominations are open to exhibitors and non-exhibitors of the 2023 ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
Entries for the INCLEAN Excellence Awards are now closed.
More details about how to enter will be released next year.
For the meantime, you can join the waitlist for the 2023 ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo here.