By registering for an event online, you are confirming your acceptance of all terms and conditions and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Payment (when applicable). All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST). Online credit card payment is our preferred method and transactions will be processed through a secure online payment collection service. Should you wish to make a booking online but do not wish to make payment by credit card the direct deposit (EFT) option should be selected. Payment is due strictly in accordance with our standard invoice terms (30 days from date of invoice) or must be made prior to the date of the event you have registered to attend.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy (when applicable). Delegates who find themselves unable to attend ISSA Cleaning and Hygiene Expo 2023 (“ISSA Expo”) after submitting a registration form are most welcome to nominate a substitute at no charge. Refunds will be processed using the same method originally used to pay for your purchase, but Interpoint Events reserves the right to refund using an alternative method.
- Event Content. ISSA reserves the right to make changes to the published program of an event including timings and/or speakers if one or more of the advertised speakers is unable to attend.
- Event Venue. Events are held at various venues and locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. We may be required to change the published venue for an event for reasons beyond our control and in such case, you may not be entitled to receive a refund. You are liable for any loss or damage caused to our premises or that of the external venue and agree to adhere to all housekeeping rules, procedures and policies (including policies relating to behavior and conduct) that may be in place at any venue. If you have a disability or medical condition that requires access or other provisions at a venue, please notify us of your requirements when making your booking.
- Rights in Materials. All copyright and other rights (including all intellectual property rights) of materials provided for the purposes of ISSA Expo and its Associated Events (defined below) (including, without limitation, course notes, slides, brochures, magazines, articles or case studies) are the sole property of ISSA or that of our licensors.
- General Data. Protection By registering to attend the event, the registrant consents to receive future communications from ISSA including, but not limited to, e-newsletters from relevant publications and promotional material for future events (you can unsubscribe at any time). It is a condition of participation that the registrant’s contact details may be forwarded to approved sponsors and partners of that event for marketing purposes. If an individual requests ISSA to not provide information to third parties, we are prohibited from supplying that information to third parties for marketing purposes. Select events enable exhibitors and sponsors to collect attendee information on site via scanning of individual visitor badges. This is done with delegate consent at the time, and information is collected for lead capture and direct marketing purposes. An exhibitor or sponsor cannot force a delegate to have their badge scanned and an objection should be made at the time if required.
Conditions of Entry
- The ISSA reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or remove any person without entitlement to a refund, including any person who causes a disturbance or refuses to comply with reasonable requests made by the ISSA.
- The ISSA reserves the right to ask you to present any bags or parcels carried by you for inspection and to ask for proof of purchase or receipt for items carried.
- You must comply with any reasonable directions given by the ISSA and the security arrangements for the event and the venue which may include searches of clothing and possessions and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass, illegal items, vehicles or other transportation devices (except as required because of a disability or the aged), alcohol and items which may cause nuisance or danger.
- No animals are permitted within the Precinct or grounds at any time except licensed assistance animals for which such copy license is required to be produced upon request and as certified by law.
- All children attending the event must be under the supervision of an adult guardian at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Event Precinct.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the event may be liable for prosecution.
- The ISSA reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone or re-schedule any displays or presentations in the event.
- The ISSA does not represent that there will be space for you to observe any particular displays in the event.
- No photography is allowed within the event precinct unless pre-arranged with the ISSA.
- By attending the ISSA Expo and any of the associated events including but not limited to educational sessions, networking events, receptions, etc. (collectively the “Associated Events”), you enter an area where photography, video and audio recording may occur. By entering the Expo and any Associated Events, you consent to your image and likeness being taken and used by ISSA, or the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center (MCEC) for marketing, promotional and related purposes including but not limited to ISSA’s or MCEC’s website, social media and other such media channels. If you do not wish to appear in any such photography or videos, please inform an ISSA staff member so appropriate steps can be taken to ensure you are not so included.
- Unless authorised by the ISSA in writing, you must not conduct any commercial, political, soliciting, promotional, performance, surveying, canvassing or demonstration activity at the event, nor collect contributions or distribute any material.
- Except for the ISSA’s negligence or breach of contract or as expressly provided in these Conditions of Entry, the ISSA will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you in connection with the event and the venue, including liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by the ISSA or its employees, contractors or agents.
- If the liability of the ISSA may not be excluded but may be limited under any legislation, the ISSA’s liability is limited to replacing, re-supplying or repairing the relevant goods or services (or paying for replacement, resupply or repair) where this would be fair and unreasonable. The ISSA is not liable for any injury, loss or damage caused by any matter outside the ISSA’s reasonable control (e.g. industrial strikes and acts of God).
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under consumer protection legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- Any parts of these Conditions of Entry which are deemed unenforceable by law may be removed to the extent necessary to make these Conditions of Entry enforceable.
Health and Safety
ISSA and the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) are enforcing additional health and safety measures to ensure a safe and secure venue during the ISSA Expo. Please note that these additional conditions of entry apply to all entrants (including visitors, customers, contractors and employees) and are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of MCEC and ISSA. MCEC and ISSA retain the right to refuse entry to any visitors who refuse to adhere to health and safety measures.
- All visitors must comply with the current Victorian Government vaccination requirements. Read the latest on the Department of Health and Human Services website.
- DO NOT ENTER THE VENUE IF:
- You are an active coronavirus (COVID-19) case.
- You have any of the following symptoms, however mild: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. Get tested and quarantine at home until you receive your test results.
- All visitors are required to undergo hand sanitisation on arrival.
- All visitors are required to maintain physical distancing whilst inside the venue.
- Face masks to be worn in-line with Victorian restrictions. Read the latest on the Department of Health and Human Services website.
- ISSA and MCEC reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who are disorderly or display unlawful or offensive behaviour. Any person who causes a disturbance may be removed from the venue.
- By entering the venue, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures outlined in MCEC’s VenueSafe Plan, available at mcec.com.au/venuesafe. Failure to comply with these measures may result in removal from the venue.